Started by HSantal, Feb 22 2012 02:03 PM

#1 HSantal

HSantal

Moving Target

• Donator
  • 245 posts
  • Platform:PC gamer

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

What if you were playing in the club championship tournament finals and the match was halved at the end of 17 holes. You had the honor and hit your ball a modest two hundred fifty yards to the middle of the fairway, leaving a simple six iron to the pin. Your opponent then hits his ball, slicing it deep into the woods to the right of the fairway.

Being the golfing gentleman that you are, you help your opponent look for his ball. Just before the permitted five minute search period ends, your opponent says: "Go ahead and hit your second shot and if I don't find it in time, I'll concede the match."

You hit your ball, landing it on the green, stopping about ten feet from the pin.

About the time your ball comes to rest, you hear your opponent exclaim from deep in the woods: "I found it!". The second sound you hear is a click, the sound of a club striking a ball and the ball comes sailing out of the woods and lands on the green, stopping no more than six inches from the hole.

Now the real "what if" questions are:

What if you had your opponent's ball in your pocket?

What the heck do you do then?
I do what I can.

Posted Image
If a man, standing in the forest says something, and his wife isn't there to correct him, is he still wrong??

#2 Whisper_44

Whisper_44

Master Blaster

• 2,607 posts
  • Platform:Console gamer

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

Posted Image

#3 Swedish_Seb

Swedish_Seb

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 2,285 posts
  • Platform:None Selected

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

You call him a ######in' cheat run into the woods, drop the ball out of the hole you have in your pocket and tell everyone you saw him noticing it there and just wanted to see if he was honest.
"With a good iron pipe one strikes the whole world with astonishment."
- Socker-Conny (1961-1989)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users