Source: http://www.medalofho...rfighter-coming

#2 jwp1223

jwp1223

MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!!

• Donator
  • 1,758 posts
  • Platform:PC gamer

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:26 AM

I still haven't even bought the first Modern MOH yet....
Ground Branch...Sweet Baby Jesus it's good
We came for the game, we stayed for the community.
It's hotter than two rats screwin in a wool sock out there.

View PostWhiteKnight77, on 16 June 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

When the trolling memes start appearing, you know you have stepped over the line and lost all credibility.

#3 BS PALADIN

BS PALADIN

Pop up Target

• Donator
  • 285 posts
  • Platform:None Selected

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:36 AM

MOH was authentic, atmospheric but even more linear than COD. Good ending though. MP was a pile of festering dog crap though.

#4 Kirq

Kirq

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 3,780 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:15 AM

View PostBS PALADIN, on 24 February 2012 - 06:36 AM, said:

...but even more linear than COD.

Sorry, not possible :)
Posted Image

#5 Fixxxer

Fixxxer

PT Stud

• PipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • Platform:None Selected

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:15 AM

View PostKirq, on 24 February 2012 - 08:15 AM, said:

Sorry, not possible :)

LOL.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree. You can't get more linear than a straight line.
Posted Image

#6 BOTA:49

BOTA:49

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 1,631 posts
  • Platform:PC and Console gamer

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Loved the campaign of the first.  Looking forward to this, even more so since DICE isn't touching the MP this time around.

Team BOTA

♥-Colin

View PostSwedish_Seb, on 01 March 2014 - 05:27 AM, said:

And as usual, their opinions are as valid as their grammar.

#7 Kirq

Kirq

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 3,780 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

View PostBOTA:49, on 24 February 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

Loved the campaign of the first.  Looking forward to this, even more so since DICE isn't touching the MP this time around.

Yup, last MoH had great SP campaign, much better then any CoD campaign. MP was bad, but not becaus it was made by DICE. It was bad, because it was last minute addition, made as a side job, by studio involved in developing a huge title - BF3.

I'm looking forwad to this title. Danger Close did amazing job with SP part of the game, I'm very curious how well they'll handle with MP content.
Posted Image

#8 BOTA:49

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:15 PM

View PostKirq, on 24 February 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

Yup, last MoH had great SP campaign, much better then any CoD campaign. MP was bad, but not becaus it was made by DICE. It was bad, because it was last minute addition, made as a side job, by studio involved in developing a huge title - BF3.

I'm looking forwad to this title. Danger Close did amazing job with SP part of the game, I'm very curious how well they'll handle with MP content.

I'm not a big DICE fan anymore as it is, but I still blame them with their crappy netcode and inherent inability to balance a game for the way MP turned out.  I'm just happy they're not involved in this, giving another dev team a chance to shine.

Team BOTA

♥-Colin

#9 will wabbit hunter

will wabbit hunter

Dud Round

• PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:39 PM

now all we need is a trailer. doing another run of the single player campaign of medal of honor 2010.

#10 Cpl Ledanek

Cpl Ledanek

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 9,032 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

if they stick with story-telling, this would be a nice addition.

curious: anyone else gets nauseas while playing scope most of the time?  I tried running thru the SP part again, this time Hardcore using scope even w/ the shotgun and I found myself getting very nauseated.  maybe i'm dehydrated too due to cough medicine w/ does make you dehydrated.
add me to your Facebook
Posted Image
http://twitter.com/Acesian_Dehlyte

#11 Witzbold

Witzbold

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 4,156 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

Cpl. Id say maybe its due to your current health condition that your eyes are more tired than usual.

I noticed that I too when in poor health conditions I tend to get headaches faster when doing work on the PC or playing games. So tend to actually not really play games or look at anything on a screen for that matter when resting.

"I do nothing different than does anybody when they go work for IBM or any other corporation in the world. Is that corporation doing a service or disservice to society? And if you believe they are doing a disservice and you still work for them what does that make you?" - Slavko Ilic

"You will take over a small central African country, and make five hundred dollars." - soldier of fortune cookies

#12 V2_Bloodline

V2_Bloodline

Master Blaster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

Edited by V2_Bloodline, 07 March 2012 - 12:59 AM.

#13 Kirq

Kirq

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 3,780 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

0:22 looks kinda familiar, isn't it? ;)

Wow, they mentioned GROM, looks like finally I'll be able to play as Polish SF Operator  :drool:
Posted Image

#14 Witzbold

Witzbold

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 4,156 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

Judging from the map heres the potential locations that am throwing darts at to appear in game.

Pakistan, Tajikistan, Philippines, Yemen, Qatar / Saudia Arabia, Somalia, Uganda, Venezuela, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, Germany, Algeria, Tunisia.

One other loc, but stopped searching for now.

"I do nothing different than does anybody when they go work for IBM or any other corporation in the world. Is that corporation doing a service or disservice to society? And if you believe they are doing a disservice and you still work for them what does that make you?" - Slavko Ilic

"You will take over a small central African country, and make five hundred dollars." - soldier of fortune cookies

#15 will wabbit hunter

will wabbit hunter

Dud Round

• PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

seeing as the link v2-bloodline put up has a copyright claim on it iv'e put a new link for it here. looks good

#16 BOTA:49

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:52 PM

Addition of other nationalities = WIN!  Can't wait for this one.

Team BOTA

♥-Colin

#17 Cpl Ledanek

Cpl Ledanek

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 9,032 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:21 PM

View Postwill wabbit hunter, on 06 March 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

seeing as the link v2-bloodline put up has a copyright claim on it iv'e put a new link for it here. looks good

Posted Image

I just need to buy a CD-ROM player  :whistle:
add me to your Facebook
Posted Image
http://twitter.com/Acesian_Dehlyte

#18 MONOLITH

MONOLITH

BFS SECURITY

• 7,032 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

View Postjwp1223, on 24 February 2012 - 06:26 AM, said:

I still haven't even bought the first Modern MOH yet....

For what it's worth, MOH is one of those games every true gamer should have. It has a nice unique feel, a great sense of artistic direction, and the weapons just feel cool. It has some great gaming moments in it.

Also, just because someone did not like the multiplayer, doesn't mean it will be that way for you.

Personally, I really really like the MP. It just has a cool look and feel that's not found anywhere else. And it's made by DICE, who make Battlefield 3. The absolute best military MP, by the best FPS company, hands down. And the Combat Missions portion of the MP is a fantastic concept that was flawlessly executed, and some of the most fun MP I've ever had, second only to BF3.

I'm sure you can get MOH at a bargain price now. Buy it for the 360 and I'll MP it with you. You won't regret it. You'll be like "Hell yeah!"
Posted Image

#19 jwp1223

jwp1223

MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!!

• Donator
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:23 PM

View PostMONOLITH, on 06 March 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

For what it's worth, MOH is one of those games every true gamer should have. It has a nice unique feel, a great sense of artistic direction, and the weapons just feel cool. It has some great gaming moments in it.

Also, just because someone did not like the multiplayer, doesn't mean it will be that way for you.

Personally, I really really like the MP. It just has a cool look and feel that's not found anywhere else. And it's made by DICE, who make Battlefield 3. The absolute best military MP, by the best FPS company, hands down. And the Combat Missions portion of the MP is a fantastic concept that was flawlessly executed, and some of the most fun MP I've ever had, second only to BF3.

I'm sure you can get MOH at a bargain price now. Buy it for the 360 and I'll MP it with you. You won't regret it. You'll be like "Hell yeah!"

I would get on 360 if I had a 360...yeah I am one of the few that hasn't bought one. I bought a used PS3 and it's about tits up (it's one of the first ones to come out so it didn't have much life in it). It's not that I didn't think I would like the game, I have to usually wait for everything to be super cheap. Once I see it for like $10-15 I will probably pick it up. Right now I don't have a lot of time for gaming. I can on the weekends for a little bit, but I try to have a life outside of work and sleep....the best I can anyways. I tell you what, this being all grown up is for the birds.
Ground Branch...Sweet Baby Jesus it's good
We came for the game, we stayed for the community.
It's hotter than two rats screwin in a wool sock out there.

View PostWhiteKnight77, on 16 June 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

When the trolling memes start appearing, you know you have stepped over the line and lost all credibility.

#20 V2_Bloodline

V2_Bloodline

Master Blaster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:01 AM

Apparently there will be a "blue-on-blue" in multiplayer (i.e. one SF team vs another SF team), which, if i remember correctly, GB is not going to do.

I guess it's to avoid the Taliban controversy that happened in the previous installment. Any thoughts/opinions? I think it's going to be interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users