Started by Malcolm B., May 17 2012 12:36 PM

#1 Malcolm B.

Malcolm B.

Ranger School Dropout

• Pip
  • 77 posts
  • Platform:PC gamer

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:36 PM

Looking the teaser Video again for 50th time, waiting for the KS campaign and de new video,
I realize that, if the kill house is a training place for team and solo play, with completely
random target placement. why don't have doors for training stacking, breaching or throwing
a flash bang...or like the features say “Doors that can be opened/closed at variable speed,
kicked open (might take more than one kick) as well as breached with weapons or explosives”.
Or it’s another training place for this that we haven’t seen yet.
just a thought in the waiting...Posted Image

#2 bangurdead

bangurdead

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 1,178 posts
  • Platform:PC and Console gamer

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:36 PM

I would say that the Killhouse map probably isn't being used to test features as they're developed. Its simply too high quality. instead you'd finish up Killhouse and then add in features once they've been tested and finalized on a debugging map, instead of constantly repolishing the map each time the features are updated..

#3 Colin

Colin

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 2,595 posts
  • Platform:PC gamer

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:55 AM

The Kill House is part of a huge training area.
The video I think is on the site some where, it show a Fly over and through both indoor and out door areas.

I am sure any training area will reflect complete types of entry.
Posted Image

#4 Jsonedecker

Jsonedecker

Grand Poobah!

• Administrator
  • 8,396 posts
  • Platform:None Selected

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

Don't worry there are doors. We have a complete door system developed but it isn't polished yet so I isn't want to show it. Proper character interaction animations and effects need to be made.

#5 Flogger23m

Flogger23m

Master Blaster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • Platform:None Selected

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

View PostJsonedecker, on 18 May 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

Don't worry there are doors. We have a complete door system developed but it isn't polished yet so I isn't want to show it. Proper character interaction animations and effects need to be made.

Sounds good. Those animations do seem to be the one area you are lacking. Though when it is all done I will be looking forward to seeing how door breaching/interaction works. It will probably be better done than any other tactical shooter in history... well, any shooter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users