Started by NmVision, Jun 18 2012 03:19 PM

#1 NmVision

NmVision

Wannabee

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Platform:PC gamer

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

Well, I watch the KS traq pretty religiously, and things are really speeding up now. By the rate today, we should have our highest amount of supporters pledging in a single day (currently highest is 113). Yesterday was pretty high too. I just thought it was worth saying that your hard work advertising this game, bugging the heck out of people, and educating the masses on why this game needs to come to fruition is paying off! This project has a wealth of positive energy behind it, mainly from a dedicated community and fast responding dev's, as well as some "new blood" (like me! Posted Image ). Just want to say that none of you should lose your energy! The amount of work advertising the kickstarter and ground branch is going to likely get more intense as we get nearer to the close. Expect numbers to be flying up faster and faster towards the end. Keep it up!
Posted Image

#2 Jonathan Conley

Jonathan Conley

Ranger School Dropout

• Contributor
  • 115 posts
  • Platform:PC and Console gamer

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:25 PM

Thanks, we really appreciate it.  Continue to spread the word to your friends, fellow gamers and to any news sites you follow.

We're trying our best, and will continue to keep up the momentum as best as we can afford to, but we need the community to step up with us.

Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users