Started by Jonathan, Jul 29 2012 11:36 PM

#1 Jonathan

Jonathan

Misfire

• PipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Platform:PC gamer

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

Have the ability to pick your own Country's Real Modern Special Forces Uniform for instance, If You live in Canada such as I do, our Elite Special Forces here are called "JTF2" (Joint Task Force 2) I would be able to pick there Uniform in the game for my Characters/Buddies to see in Multiplayer , similar to what EA's "Medal Of Honor Warfighter" is doing. And another thing that would be cool is to implement is the OGR Uniforms. And if BFS doesn't do it I am pretty sure that there will be some modders out there that would be willing to do it?

What Do You Guys Think?
Just a Suggestion..

Jonathan

Edited by Jonathan, 30 July 2012 - 12:44 AM.

#2 Colin

Colin

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:53 AM

I am sure the Mod community will do this after release.
Posted Image

#3 Jsonedecker

Jsonedecker

Grand Poobah!

• Administrator
  • 8,407 posts
  • Platform:None Selected

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:25 AM

One thing that we are doing is to make different camo patterns available for players to choose from. So the chances of your country's being available will be pretty good. We won't have a lot if different models for the characters, but at least you will have a lot of variety of looks. and as Colin said... mods can easily add more.

#4 GSG_9_LIGHTNING

GSG_9_LIGHTNING

Wannabee

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

I really would like to know if you are going to implement the inaccuracy of weapons ---> from the point you press the button X to go into zoom sight/iron sight, until the weapon is in full Zoom/iron sight ?
In Reality it normally takes 0,5 - 1,5 seconds ( dependant of the shooters skills ) to be ready to shoot precise to aimed targets in longer distances ( 50 or more Meters )
During that time the players weapon should miss the middle point of the Monitor, which is in most cases also the exact point of aim when aiming with zoom sight/iron sight
( i saw  people mark the middle of the monitor with a piece of tape or sometimes even they just mark it with a pen  if the game does not come with a crosshair..its cheating because they always hit the marked spot even if they fire from the hipp ... NOT zoomed in)

On the other hand, firing full auto shots at very close distances of  3 - 5 Meters should hit successfully the centre of the target even without zooming in, because in these distances the bullets dont miss, even if you fire from the hipp 80-90% of the fired rounds hit the target ( for example a silhouette of an armed person )
When shooting with Rifles / submachine guns with a long barrel, it is impossible to miss on such very close distances.

Edited by GSG_9_LIGHTNING, 03 September 2012 - 12:48 PM.

best regards,
GSG_9_LIGHTNING Posted Image

#5 Kris

Kris

PT Stud

• Contributor
  • 587 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:15 AM

A bit of tape at the center of the monitor will be quite useless.
The bullets head where the barrel points and that isn't the center of the screen.
Add to that sway, recoil and the like should and the tape will make it harder to aim, not easier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users